Rodriquez: "Bruce Willis Is Returning For 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'"
Reported by Outsiders - 09:44 PM 2013.01.21
MTV caught up with director Robert Rodriquez and talked about the new Sin City: A Dame To Kill For and below are some of the highlights from the interview:
- Bruce Willis would be returning to reprise the role of Hartigan.
- Only the intro stories have been shot and they are shooting bits and pieces as the actors become available.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt‘s character Johnny is a gambler, a very cocky gambler who comes in and tries to beat the biggest villian in Sin City at his own game. The story is called The Long Bad Night. He beats the wrong guy in the game. Bad stuff happens to him.
- Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, and Jamie King are set to reprise their roles.
- Jamie Chung, Dennis Haysbert, and Josh Brolin are all stepping into parts played by other actors in the last film.
- Shooting the movie in 3D with James Camerons cameras.
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For opens in 3D on October 4th and also stars Christopher Meloni, Ray Liotta, Jeremy Piven, and Juno Temple.