'Person Of Interest' Featured On Limited-Edition Collectible Keycards For SDCC 2013
Reported by Outsiders - 09:22 PM 2013.07.02
Proving that there is no place that the Machine cannot access - it is now infiltrating your hotel room. You are most definitely being watched.
For Comic-Con 2013, the hit Warner Bros. Television/CBS action-crime drama Person of Interest will be featured on limited-edition collectible keycards - with two separate designs - at top hotels throughout the San Diego area during the convention. Nearly 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 30 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
· One keycard features Reese and Finch - series stars Jim Caviezel (left) and Michael Emerson - keeping a watchful eye.
· And one keycard could be seen as a response to those who may have suggested that Person of Interest - which posits a world in which a highly sophisticated, all-seeing surveillance program could track the whereabouts of virtually anyone, anywhere, following our every move - was a bit of science fiction. In light of recent revelations in the news, including this Time article, pardon the producers if they say they told you so...
· This marks this sixth consecutive year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor - and the first time that a single show has been selected to make its presence known ... virtually everywhere!
· Person of Interest returns for its third hotly anticipated Comic-Con panel session on Saturday, July 20, with executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman joining members of the cast (attendees to be announced)
· Fans of the show can now catch up on the first two seasons on digital download (in standard and high definition) through all online retailers, including iTunes and Amazon Instant Video. Additionally, the complete second season of Person of Interest will be available on Blu-ray(TM) Combo Pack and DVD on September 3, 2013.
· Person of Interest returns for a third season on September 24, airing on a new day and at a new time: Tuesdays at 10/9c on CBS